Favs are nice, but comments are just as good. Comment before favouriting, thanks.
My half of a quick art trade with Stewie
over at the NR Forums. He approached me there asking if it was okay for him to draw the evil version of my Mutant Sonic (yes I have one of those), and I was like "OKAY BUT LET ME DRAW YOUR PIMP BIG, K?!"
And so I did. As you can see. I really like how this turned out (although his bling-bling makes me cry). I even gave him a little gold-capped tooth and everything. XP The background took me ages to figure out, only because I could not find any nice psychedelic patterns to put in there and I'm surprised that no one could help me on the whole wide Internet! D: But I eventually found some brushes, which was good. I like brushes.
Itty-bitty details about this:
- I used this tutorial
made by *lastscionz
- The spots on his jacket are brushes, made by =Scully7491
- The spots on the blus parts of the background are brushes, also made by =Scully7491
I swear, this person has a brush set for EVERYTHING!
- Graffiti bit is a brush, made by ~sarinus
. (*is a graffiti addict*)
- The font used here is called Action Is
, and is based off the font used in the Austin Powers movies.
- I keep thinking of little notes to add in. DX The lyrics are from Big's theme, but obviously I put them in because the meaning behind them became twisted thanks to Big Poppa Big.
- The bling bling really makes me cry. ;_;
Please do not copy, edit, trace, reupload, or use any of my images or characters without my permission. No takey Big Poppa Big either, 'cause he's no mine he's Stewie's. No no takey. Thank you.